Duties are as follow:
The following describes the expectations of a Quality Engineer:
- Conduct product failure analysis and lead root cause analysis.
- Prepare reports detailing root cause and potential corrective actions.
- Prepare documentation to assist with closure of RGA (Returns Good Authorization)
- Consultation with customer.
- Consultation with internal engineering department.
- Request ECN (Engineering Change Notice) reflecting corrective actions.
- Revise flow diagrams and control plans as required.
- Update monthly RGA reporting forms.
- Coordinates the calibration of gages and maintains related records.
- Coordinates Safe Launch activities
- Reviews and dispositions supplier PPAP submissions and communicates with suppliers as appropriate.
- Actively works the shop floor quality or rework issues on a daily basis, tracks and analyzes related data, prepares for MRB, and provides monthly analysis and roll up reports.
- Conduct Internal Auditing per the ISO standards
- Engineering degree in either Electrical or Mechanical or Electro-Mechanical or equivalent experience, or ASQ certified CQE or CMQ/OE. CQT with relevant experience also considered.
- 2 + years in Quality or a related field.
- Good technical analytical skills, trouble shooting skills and tear down analysis skills.
- Solid understanding and ability to lead team problem solving sessions and use fishbone, five why, and otherwise deliver effective corrective actions.
- Experience with FMEA, APQP, PPAP, MSA, SPC preferred.
- Good computer skills including Minitab and Excel.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Certified internal auditing experience to IS 9001 or TS 19649 is a plus.
Health and Safety and Environmental:
Observe health and safety and environmental requirements of the company while on the job at all times. Wear protective equipment as required and report any unsafe actions to supervisor immediately
IF INTERESTED OR HAVE REFERRALS PLEASE CONTACT NAZIA NAQVI – HR MANAGER @ firstname.lastname@example.org OR 905-332-4094 ext 251.