Leading Edge Capabilities
The combined strength of an in-house engineering department and on-site testing facility has made Hamsar the preferred choice for Original Equipment (OE) customers seeking innovative and dependability. When coupled with our ability to take a project from concept to completion it’s easy to understand why companies across a range of industries turn to Hamsar for solutions in the design, development and mass production of lighting and electronic products.
CAD files are brought to life by our rapid prototyping 3D printing capabilities. Delivering prototype models enhances visualization and provides the ability to check fit and look before committing to hard tooling.
Other Manufacturing Capabilities Include:
- Electronic Insertion
- Wave Soldering
- SMT Insertion and Reflow
- Wire Termination and Crimping
- Software Development
- Robot Assisted Production
Hamsar meets and complies to the following regulations and test standards where applicable:
- ECE regulations
- JIS test standards
- UL and ETL standards
First Rate Quality Control
Full in-house testing facilities mean outstanding accuracy, efficiency and short turnarounds. All design, production and delivery processes are governed by an ISO 9001:2008 registered quality control system.
- Photogoniometer to ensure regulatory compliance
- Environmental test chambers for thermal humidity and thermal shock testing
- CAD equipped work stations for accurate data
- Salt spray chamber to conduct corrosive endurance tests
- Trained in-house quality control personnel