OUTSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE – AFTERMARKET
This role is an important part of our Sales team which develops, maintains and grows new and existing accounts with a key focus on revenue growth. The Outside Sales Representative supports customer relationships by utilizing outstanding service skills and proactive sales techniques. We are looking for a candidate that has a proven track record of effectively meeting targets, is self-motivated and energetic with positive enthusiasm towards being the best they can be.
We are seeking an experienced, outgoing individual to join our Sales team. Reporting to our VP of Sales, the successful candidate must possess previous the following:
• Provide professional, courteous, prompt and accurate service for an established account base of customers while looking for opportunities for revenue growth
• Acquire and apply Hamsar product knowledge to assist current and potential new customer inquiries
• Prepare quotes and confirm accuracy with clients to secure sales
• Be familiar with current customer requirements
• Monitor new orders for price, quantity and shipping accuracy
• Work as a team member with Sales, Printing, Purchasing, Shipping and Receiving departments to meet scheduled ship dates
• Track Customer communication and correspondence using our Maximizer Customer Care System
• Perform all other necessary sales activities as required
• Minimum 5 years successful sales and business development experience.
• A hunger and desire to independently develop new business, build repeat business and manage a sales •territory
• Ability to self-start and work independently
• Ability/willingness to travel and maintain a geographic territory
• Experience building a pipeline, managing leads and moving them through the funnel
• Experience in the automotive aftermarket or OEM considered an asset
• Experience selling industrial supplies, heavy equipment or tools is helpful
• Strong relationship building and closing skills
• Excellent communication skills, verbal, written and strong presentation skills
• Experience with CRM systems
• Proficiency with personal computers, Internet, Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel
• Detail-oriented, accurate and a quick learner
• Post Secondary School education preferably in Sales or Marketing
• Willingness to acquire a strong understanding of company products and concepts, understanding key features and benefits of the products
• Able to demonstrate excellent organization and problem solving skills
• Experience working in an environment where performance is measured by performance metrics and overall revenue
Hamsar welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
To apply to this position please submit your resume and cover letter, along with your salary expectations, to email@example.com, to the attention of our Human Resources Manager. We thank all applicants for their interest in Hamsar Diversco Inc, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.