National Accounts Manager
The National Accounts Manager leads the company’s efforts to maintain and expand relationship and sales with large, multi-location customers. Assigned to three to five named Distributors and customers, the National Accounts Manager is responsible for achieving sales quota and assigned strategic account objectives.
The Manager manages and represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customers’ needs and expectations are met by the company.
The Manager focusses on the headquarters and key buying locations of assigned accounts, while coordinating closely with field associates assigned to these customers’ other locations. The manager reports to the VP Sales.
Position Specific Responsibilities and Performance Standards:
1. Duties and Responsibilities
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including customers, service and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts.
- Proactively leads a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for one and three-year period.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
2. Accountabilities & Performance Measures
- Achieves assigned sales quota in designated national accounts.
- Meets assigned expectations for profitability.
- Achieves strategic customer objectives defined by company management.
- Completes strategic customer account plans that meet company standards.
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
3. Organizational Alignment
- Reports to the VP Sales
- Enlists the support of sales specialists, implementation resources, service resources, and other sales and management resources as needed.
- Closely coordinates company executive involvement with customer management.
- Works closely with customer service representatives to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution.
Position Specific Requirements:
Education: University degree
Experience: Min 10 years of strategic sales experience in a business-to-business sales environment.
- PC proficiency
- CRM experience
Internal Training Requirements
- Product Training
If interested, email your resume to email@example.com.
Grakon Hamsar Holdings Ltd (Hamsar Diversco) welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.