The Marketing Specialist assists the Director Sales & Marketing in implementing strategic marketing plans that will generate sales growth. The Marketing Specialist will perform marketing and graphic designing tasks in the development and execution of product marketing plans, promotion campaigns, trade show events and other activities as required.
I. Position Specific Responsibilities and Performance Standards
Product Marketing & National Accounts Support
- Private label graphics projects and product marketing tasks
- Administer and Maintain the website design, postings, and updates
- Branding management and designing all elements as required (logo, packaging, etc)
- Design retail displays (merchandising)
- Maintain trade show booths
- Preparing marketing materials for sales staff and agents as required
- Coordinate product details under the direction of the Director of Sales & Marketing
- Product images
- Product specifications
- Create and Edit Sell Sheets
- Create Channel Sheets
- Create Promo Sheets
- Sales Agent Binders
- Assist engineering with concept design of new products and/or updates in products as required
- Support engineering with:
- Create instruction sheets
- Design & Layout product sell sheets
- Design labels based on packaging and product specifications
- Photography of products
- Train production assembly on how to pack the products
- Maintain master file of product weight and packaging dimensions
- Coordinate sample order with CSR
- Design, Produce and update the catalogue(s)
- Track and record all catalogue edits
- New products
- Discontinued products
- Specification edits
Health and Safety and Environmental – Observe health and safety and environmental requirements of the company while on the job at all times. Wear protective equipment as required and report any unsafe actions to supervisor immediately.
Additional duties as assigned by Management.
II. Position Specific Requirements
Education: Post Secondary
Experience: Min 3 years experience in Graphic Design and Marketing
Skills/Training: Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Photoshop, WordPress, Photography. Digital print experience is an asset.
- Word: 3 years
- Marketing: 3 years
- Graphi: 3 years
- Adobe: 3 years
- Adobe Ac: 3 years
- Adobe Illustrator: 3 years
- Adobe Creative Suite: 3 years
- Photography: 3 years
If interested, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Grakon Hamsar Holdings Ltd. (Hamsar Diversco) welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.