Hamsar Diversco is a local manufacturing success story and in the last year has dramatically increased in size and business scope. We pride ourselves in the close-knit culture that we have developed and retained in our company and with our success has come additional opportunities. We are looking for a Electronic Engineer to help expand our growing Engineering team. The Electronic Engineer will report directly to the Engineering Manager & VP of Engineering, but work closely with other members of the Engineering team and manufacturing employees. The compensation for this role is competitive with the market and does include a full benefit package.
I. Job Responsibilities:
- Develop Electronic circuits.
- Evaluate, critique and de bug electronic circuits.
- Employ a Micro-controller in the electronic design.
- Program Micro-controller and write simple code.
- Build using breadboard tools the electronic circuit.
- Knows how to test the electronic circuit.
- Knows how to employ inputs and outputs to determine the correct functionality of the electronic circuit.
- Develop simple test circuits to prove out the operation.
- Understands electronic test standards and knows how to employ Electronic design to over come design issues or risks.
II. Position Specific Requirements:
- Graduate degree in Electronic Engineering
Experience & Skills
- Have had 2+ years work experience in the field of Electronic Engineering (Co-op or Professional). Automotive background is an asset.
- Experience in designing electronic circuits.
- Knowledge in PCB designing.
- Experience in C++, embedded software
- Experienced in LED Lighting is an asset
- Effectively meeting deadlines, self-motivated and energetic with positive enthusiasm
- Ability to calculate dimensions, capacities and qualities by applying mathematical formulas
- Accuracy in recording product testing reports for customers and internally
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers regarding technical information
- Excellent written and verbal communication and organizational skills
- Proficiency in MS Office products is required
- Ability to travel, both domestically and internationally
III. Internal Training Requirements:
- Maximizer CRM, contact management processes and procedures.
- NAV training
- Product knowledge training
If interested, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Grakon Hamsar Holdings Ltd (Hamsar Diversco) welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.