Sales Account Manager
The Sales Account Manager role builds customer relationships by utilizing outstanding service skills and proactive sales techniques. The primary function of the role is the development, maintenance and growth of new and existing accounts with an emphasis on revenue growth. The role also includes prospecting and generation of new business opportunities in order to meet (or exceed) monthly sales goals. This role reports directly to the VP of Sales.
Position Specific Responsibilities and Performance Standards:
- Maintain an established account base of existing clients with an emphasis on revenue growth.
- Visit and make presentations to key decision makers (both existing and prospective customers) to review product needs, sales and to determine other opportunities.
- Recommend and take appropriate action to address customer concerns and issues and provide timely and accurate follow up as required.
- Master knowledge in Hamsar products and customer accounts, in order to successfully close sales.
- Acquire and apply industry specific knowledge to sales activities.
- Prepare quotes and confirm with clients to secure sales.
- Attend sales meetings with preparation to contribute.
- Meet or exceed monthly, yearly sales targets.
General Administration and Communication
- Maintain prompt, professional and effective communication with customers and internal staff.
- Provide back up support to sales group to ensure account coverage in absences.
- Update and maintain CRM by tracking and documenting all customer communication.
- Work closely with the Engineering group and Project teams to track project status for new or existing products and aid in customer correspondence.
- Maintain reports and analysis of sales activities.
- Expectation of business related travel and participation in tradeshows.
- Follow set timelines for completion of projects and tasks.
- Maintain clear and accurate records including sales call reports and expense reports.
- Provide reports and maintain correspondence with management when on business trips.
- Maintain professionalism, tact and diplomacy with internal staff as well as customers in all interactions to portray Hamsar in a positive manner.
- Demonstrate excellent organization and problem solving skills.
- Complete additional duties pertaining to the position of Sales Account Manager as identified by management.
Position Specific Requirements:
Education: Post Secondary
Experience: Min 5 years of strategic sales experience in a business-to-business sales environment.
- PC proficiency
- CRM experience
Internal Training Requirements
- Product Training
If interested, email your resume to email@example.com.
Grakon Hamsar Holdings Ltd (Hamsar Diversco) welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.