Hamsar Diversco is a local manufacturing success story and in the last year has dramatically increased in size and business scope. We pride ourselves in the close-knit culture that we have developed and retained in our company and with our success has come additional opportunities. We are looking for a Electronic Engineer to help expand our growing Engineering team. The Electronic Engineer will report directly to the Engineering Manager & VP of Engineering, but work closely with other members of the Engineering team and manufacturing employees. The compensation for this role is competitive with the market and does include a full benefit package.
- Knows how to develop Electronic circuits.
- Knows how to evaluate, critique and de bug electronic circuits.
- Knows how to employ a Microprocessor in the electronic design.
- Knows how to program the Microprocessor and write simple code.
- Knows how to build using breadboard tools the electronic circuit.
- Knows how to test the electronic circuit.
- Knows how to employ inputs and outputs to determine the correct functionality of the electronic circuit.
- Knows how to develop simple test circuits to prove out the operation.
- Understands electronic test standards and knows how to employ Electronic design to over come design issues or risks.
Position Specific Requirements:
- Graduate degree in Electronic Engineering
Experience & Skills
- Have had 2+ years work experience in the field of Electronic Engineering. Automotive background is an asset
- 2 years experience in designing electronic circuits.
- Knowledge in PCB designing.
- 2 years experience in C++, embedded software, MPLab, Cypress is a must
- Experienced in Lighting and PPAP is an asset
- Effectively meeting deadlines, self-motivated and energetic with positive enthusiasm
- Ability to calculate dimensions, capacities and qualities by applying mathematical formulas
- Accuracy in recording product testing reports for customers and internally
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers regarding technical information
- Excellent written and verbal communication and organizational skills
- Proficiency in MS Office products is required
- Some travel to customer locations will be required periodically
Internal Training Requirements:
- Maximizer CRM, contact management processes and procedures.
- NAV training
- Product knowledge training
If interested, email your resume to email@example.com.
Grakon Hamsar Holdings Ltd (Hamsar Diversco) welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.