Distributor Support Coordinator
Reporting to the Director of Marketing and National Accounts, this position will provide coordination of account support processes for assigned account(s).
The Distributor Support Coordinator facilitates the flow of product information (features/benefits), pricing, promotional, and new item information from Hamsar to Distributors, sales agents and other customers. This position is the key point of contact for Distributor customers and Hamsar sales agents in the areas of pricing, promotions and product information. The Distributor Support Coordinator is also a Hamsar product advocate. A key requirement is the ability to learn product key features and benefits and be able to clearly communicate this knowledge in a persuasive manner to customers in written and verbal format.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for day to day sales enquiries from distributors – part numbers, prices, literature, rfq support, etc.
- Obtain and maintain current Hamsar product knowledge in order to clearly articulate key features and benefits to customers and colleagues
- Maintain contact database – CRM
- Manage and record all sales enquiries via CRM
- Customer account creation and update via Navision / CRM
- Liaise with shipping to ensure equipment for supporting events such as distributor meetings, seminars, exhibitions and trade shows is in place.
- Assist in production of sales and marketing literature and maintain sales tool library
- Assist with marketing plan provided by Director of Marketing & National Accounts – eg website, SEO, advertising, PR distribution
- Prepare sales presentations
- Create and manage product interchanges and competitor database
- Assist with private label programs as required
- General support to sales and marketing team as required
- Good time management and planning skills
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Able to meet multiple project deadlines and demonstrate good attention to detail
- Intermediate to strong Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of the needs of the customer
- Able to work individually as well as part of a team
- Ability to meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Experience of MS Navision an advantage but not a specific requirement
- Ability to speak and write French an advantage but not a specific requirement
- Knowledge of export compliance and logistics an advantage but not a specific requirement
Health and Safety and Environmental:
Observe health and safety and environmental requirements of the company while on the job at all times. Wear protective equipment as required and report any unsafe actions to supervisor immediately
IF INTERESTED OR HAVE REFERRALS PLEASE CONTACT NAZIA NAQVI – HR MANAGER @ firstname.lastname@example.org OR 905-332-4094 ext 251.